Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whole Foods

Last night we went to Whole Foods.  We marveled at Lawton who decided he wanted a box of organic hamburger helper and carried it around for three aisles.  In true Tara fashion, I decided that I needed to go back to the aisle where the hamburger helper lives because I needed something on the other side of the aislenand Lawton put the box back in the exact spot it came from.  Then he grabbed the Tuna helper.  Guess he was needing some omega-3s and wanting to avoid unnecessary cholesterol.  Man, this kid rocks. We met a cute mom who has a little one a few months younger than Lawton and works for Tulane.  Her husband is out of town for 3 years!!  Three years!!!  That is crazy.  I am going to email her and find out if she wants to go to Craw-fest with me!  New friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment