Friday, April 20, 2012

Pool and other fun

We went to the pool last night.  Lawton is so much fun in the pool and now he loves to get on the side of the pool and jump into your arms. He is also exploring how to jump in head first and I am sure soon he will master this, once he gets a little better at swimming.  I love that I swam with him everyday while he was in my belly and now he is a swimming & water fool since he has been out.  He has never once been in a pool or bath tub that he did not like.

We came home and I gave him a bath in my bathing suit, which was a fun way to give him a bath and avoid the inevitable constant request to nurse if I am naked.

He has slept much better since we've been home from Colorado, think the hardest part of teething is behind us.  We will definitely be trying to start night weaning, soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment